Peptide therapy can provide astonishing anti-aging benefits to help you feel young, vital, and strong.
What Are Amino Acids?
Amino Acids has many functions in the body. They are the building blocks that our bodies use to make proteins, build muscle, provides energy, makes and affects all hormones and brain chemicals, grow and repair the body, break down food and keep a healthy digestive system, and maintains healthy hair, nails, and skin. Peptides strings of amino acids and proteins are long chains of amino acids.
Peptides are strings of amino acids that work together to support Human Growth Hormone (HGH), rebuild and repair to enhance muscle and athletic performance, cognitive, stimulate hair growth, increase energy, improve skin, sharpen memory, improve libido, heighten immune system, reduce inflammation, aid in weight loss
Amino acid & peptide therapy can provide astonishing anti-aging benefits to help you feel young, vital, and strong, including:
- Promotes the development of new lean muscle mass
- Improves workout effectiveness and recovery
- Reduces body fat
- Increases energy levels, strength, and stamina
- Increases muscle definition and endurance
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves regulation of other hormones
- Increases natural production of human growth hormone (HGH)
- Boosts bone health
These amazing short chains of amino acids (Peptides) that control nearly all functions in the human body, can be used to treat a wide range of illnesses, along with medically supervised efforts aimed at enhancing energy, strength, memory, thinking, weight loss, and more. Here are a few illnesses that peptides are now being used to treat:
- Chronic metabolic issues, including obesity and inability to lose weight and muscle loss or inability to build muscle (which can be associated with low testosterone, diabetes, or hypothyroid)
- Chronic infections (Lyme disease, sinusitis, HBV, HCV, CMV, etc.)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Hormonal imbalances*
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Joint injury
- Low libido
- Mold illness or environmentally acquired illness (EAI)
- Neurodegenerative conditions (Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, etc.)
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
Peptides can help support HGH strings of amino acids that work together to rebuild, repair, and enhance muscle and athletic performance, cognitive abilities, stimulate hair growth, increase energy, improve skin, sharpen memory, improve libido, strengthen immune system, reduce inflammation, aid in weight loss, and more.
Peptide Benefits for Hormone Therapy
Peptides can deliver hormones directly into the bloodstream. Ipamorelin is one example; it can promote memory retention, increased metabolism, and pain relief. By administering this peptide, the pituitary gland can be stimulated to produce more of it naturally. Ibutamoren, or MK677, is an alternative to hormones associated with growth and can reduce fatigue and improve energy and muscle tone. These compounds stimulate the body’s natural processes rather than inducing health benefits with artificially produced substances.
Peptide Benefits for Weight Loss
Some peptides induce lipolysis, or the break down of fat cells. Therefore, they enable the body to burn more fat and calories in a shorter amount of time. An example is CJC 1295. Although artificially produced (unlike many other therapeutic peptides), it can boost protein synthesis and have various health benefits. Originally an anti-obesity drug, AOD 9604 can also burn fat by stimulating the pituitary gland and regulating metabolism. It can even inhibit the formation of fat in the body, while benefits to bone health have been observed.
Peptide Benefits for Sexual Health
PT-141, also known as Bremelanotide, is used a safe and effective treatment to combat female and male sexual dysfunction without the need for pills or other medication. Sexual benefits derived from this peptide includes increased sexual desire in men and women without an adverse effect on the vascular system, boosted sex drive, and increased energy. Results depend on the individual, however many women reportedly felt effects in as little as within a few minutes, and lasting up to 72 hours following injection. As of June 21, 2019, Bremelanotide PT-141 received approval by the FDA for treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in premenopausal women under the brand name Vyleesi.
Peptide Benefits for Anti-Aging and Aesthetics
Some peptide supplements have anti-aging properties. These include CJC 1295, which can also help burn fat, a process that is slower in older adults. It can also improve memory and cognition, while allowing the body to process more protein. Aesthetic advantages include improved skin quality and tightness and reduction of frown lines, crow’s feet, under-eye bags, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. In addition, it can help stimulate hair growth and improve energy. Another peptide, glutathione, is an antioxidant found in animals, plants, and some bacteria and single-celled organisms.
Peptide Benefits for Pain Relief
Endorphins are naturally occurring peptides that reduce pain. Opioid-based therapies have many side effects and come with the risk of dependency and abuse. Peptides do not. They naturally bind to receptor sites in the brain, alleviating discomfort due to acute or chronic pain whether it’s caused by trauma, neurological damage, or disease. Clinical studies have shown that Thymosin Beta-4 can provide pain relief when injected into an injury site, while treatments in development include a nasal spray that can increase peptide uptake into the brain.
What Does a Peptide Look Like?
A peptide is a chain of 50 or fewer amino acids. A dipeptide consists of two amino acids linked together, while a tripeptide comprises three amino acids joined together by two or three peptide bonds. Longer chains are referred to as polypeptides. These long, continuous, unbranched chains are what form large molecules called proteins, which are responsible for managing metabolic activity, DNA replication, biomolecular transport, and other important functions in the body.
Why Peptide Therapy?
As the production of hormones has become better understood, peptide therapy has become more precise. Replacing regulatory peptides is useful for treating injuries and a range of health conditions. The production of hormones, largely managed by peptides, regulates many bodily functions, including healing. By delivering peptides to a targeted area, the concentration of amino acids increases in areas of concern. For example, introducing the regenerative peptide Thymosin Beta 4, or TB4, to damaged tissue can stimulate cell healing/migration, muscle generation, and hair regeneration.
Treating injuries isn’t the only reason to replace peptides in the body. Many different peptide therapies are now available, each with its own unique benefits.
How are office visits handled?
- Simple – once you are registered you can request a visit through our online client portal, text, or phone call our main office line.
- You will need to see the provider in person for the first time then you may schedule telemedicine visit for a quick checkup or at your convenience.
Do you provide telemedicine visits?
- Yes, you will need to see the provider in person for the first time then you may schedule telemedicine visit for a quick checkup or at your convenience.
What's included with the concierge membership?
- Unlimited minor prescriptions & treatments like
- Common colds – Upper Respiratory Infections
- Typically caused by viruses
- Upper Respiratory bacterial Infections
- Conjunctivitis “Pink Eye”
- Acute otitis media (middle ear infection)
- Minor thyroid cases or adrenal fatigue cases
- Common colds – Upper Respiratory Infections
- Unlimited minor prescriptions & treatments like
- Call or text a provider, 10 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Prioritized appointments and telemedicine appointments for concierge members
- No copays, no insurance hassles, transparent pricing
- Ongoing preventative and wellness visits
- LabCorp testing: Urinalysis, urine pregnancy, strep throat, flu, mono, etc
- Minor procedures: Laceration repair, etc
Are doctor visits included with concierge membership?
Yes, you will get an annual physical/ wellness visit (45 minutes – 1 hour) and One – 30 minute semiannual visit OR Two – 15 minute reviews. Beyond that, please contact our office for pricing.
How long is an average doctor visit?
- An annual physical/ wellness visit is 1 hour)
- Semiannual visit – 30 minutes
- Quick check up – 15 minutes
What about bloodwork, medications, specialists, and imaging?
- We are contracted with LabCorp, Quest Diagnostics, and Allermetrix to provide in-depth lab work and allergy testing.
- Medications are shipped directly to your or prescribed to your local pharmacy.
- We work with various specialists to get you the right provider for your needs for specialty cases and/ or imaging.
Will you see me without a concierge membership?
- We suggest concierge memberships as it provides comprehensive and ongoing customized treatment plans.
- If a concierge membership is not for you then we can discuss A La Carte options.
Do you accept insurance?
- Currently, we do not accept insurance for treatment plans. We do accept insurance for labs and allergy testing.
- We accept CareCredit as a financing option and HSA/ FSA
How do I pay for services?
- We accept all major forms of Credit and Debit cards. For your convenience, we keep a card on file make it easier for you to make monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual payments.
What happens if I don’t want to continue services?
- Memberships are paid monthly. If you are unhappy with the services OR for any reason wish to cancel your membership, a 30-day notice is required. Any services already performed (i.e. preventive exams) will be itemized for payment.