Vitamin Injectables & B12
Nourish your body by replacing important vitamins to boost energy and performance and/or rejuvenating your cells with peptide therapy.
• B-12 – energy and nerve health
• Amino blend – building blocks that our bodies use to make proteins for many bodily functions
• Lipolean – lipotropics to aid in weight loss
• Glutathione – a powerful antioxidant to protect your body from inflammation & free radicals
• NAD – Cell repair & replenish energy
• Enhance your performance
• Optimize your health
• Improve energy, mood, and/or immune
• At your convenience
• Fast, safe, & effective
Do you need a doctor’s visit for vitamin injectables?
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How are office visits handled?
- Simple – once you are registered you can request a visit through our online client portal, text, or phone call our main office line.
- You will need to see the provider in person for the first time then you may schedule telemedicine visit for a quick checkup or at your convenience.
Do you provide telemedicine visits?
- Yes, you will need to see the provider in person for the first time then you may schedule telemedicine visit for a quick checkup or at your convenience.
How long is an average doctor visit?
- An annual physical/ wellness visit is 1 hour)
- Semiannual visit – 30 minutes
- Quick check up – 15 minutes
Do you accept insurance?
- Currently, we do not accept insurance for treatment plans. We do accept insurance for labs and allergy testing.
- We accept CareCredit as a financing option and HSA/ FSA
How do I pay for services?
- We accept all major forms of Credit and Debit cards. For your convenience, we keep a card on file make it easier for you to make monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual payments.
What happens if I don’t want to continue services?
- Memberships are paid monthly. If you are unhappy with the services OR for any reason wish to cancel your membership, a 30-day notice is required. Any services already performed (i.e. preventive exams) will be itemized for payment.